Realms of the RealmEdit
Five main realms existed in Irulan before the Shock:
- Hewold, ruled by House Aevakua. The capital is Hewold.
- Leodor, ruled by House Egoman. The capital is Avisac.
- Llandy, the Elven kingdom, ruled by House Sylvari. The capital is Llandy.
- Polara, ruled by House Dawntracker. The capital is Stebrook.
- Solia, ruled by House Blackwood. The capital is Rhayada.
In the current era, Minerva Ward attempted to reclaim the crown by leading the humanoids of Irulan into a civil war against the animal folk people, but she failed.
History of the RealmEdit
The known history of Irulan as established by Sean, your dungeon master, literally spans over milennia. It can be roughly (and non-canonically) devided into eras:
- Irulan Ancient History (IAH): recounted in episodes 000, 124 and 132.
- Pre-Crystal Era (PCE): concludes with the end of season one and erased from the current timeline through actions of The Chosen Five.
- Crystal Era (CE): begins with episode 048 and lasts for at least 2000 years. Concludes with the end of season two and the Shock.
- Post-Eutax Era (PXE): begins in the moment of the Shock. Era for season three, and after another 25 years, continued in season five.
Religions of the RealmEdit
- Deities from ancient time: Moradin, Sehanine, The Raven Queen, Torog, Vecna, Zehir.
- Deities born mortal: Nedylene, Skrag, D'Nias, Aramel.
- Celestial messenger to Sehanine: Paeris.
- Demigods lifted to the Celestial Plane: Torrin, Stark, Markus.
- Other known entities: Y'golonac the Defiler, Kri'zakth
Days in the RealmEdit
Episode 061 introduces the days of the week:
- Torrinsday, named after Torrin