Intro EditEpisode Description: Brand New Season, Brand New Characters, Brand New Voice!
Catch Phrase: "Yeah it, it was good. And I love role play, you guys know me" - Sean
Sean - "Hello and welcome to this closing episode of the season 2 of Tabletop Champions. I'm Sean your dungeon master and with me tognight we have:"
In the first part of this episode, the group talks about what happened to their characters after the end of season 2.
In the second part of the episode, the group answered the following questions:
- How do they feel about being enslaved by orc leadership?
- How are they so entertaining?
- What's their spirit animal?
- Ben, what is your favorite D&D version?
- Bla, bla, bla, but excuse to talk about D'Nias and Skrag romance?
- What brought you into the gaming world?
- Are TTC adding a new member for season 3?
- Any character that you were particularly fond of? Played by you or others.
- How do you decide what your character is going to be like for new games?
- How much time do you (Sean) take to make a campaign?
- Can you give an example of something you really wanted to happen, you were very excited for it and then had to rewrite it out because of what we did? (Stephanie asks Sean)
- At what point did you decide to make "that's not a dagger in my pocket" apart of the story?
- I've been curious as to what were the exact requirements for Eutax being a robot. Did you have to convince Sean or was he on board? Did you get any racial traits that you made up?
- What is the recording setup you use, which mikes and what editing process do you use?
- How have they all become better players since starting the podcast?
- Did everyone like their season 2 character more than they liked their season 1 character? (Kyle asks the other players)
- What has been your favorite character moment in this season? What is your least favorite character moment this season?
- What class would each of you like to play, but haven't yet?